Tuesday, September 20, 2016

New Rainbow

I keep staring at the sky
Trying to find the lost rainbow
Trying to capture who I once was
Recapturing my spirit from life's chaos

Waiting for the clouds to rain again
Hoping for my sun to shine again
Dense clouds keep looming
I keep searching for my silver lining

A drop falls
The clouds start to part
The sun shines
Is this a new start?

There's my lost rainbow once again
This is my next chapter, shall we begin?

Never lose sight of who you really are. The real you is always there somewhere.

2 comments:

amshuman.r said...

A rainbow in black in white,
That's just different shades of grey,
Colorful? Not quite,
Then what is it? Pray,
tell me - this ain't right.

You just need the right prism, see?
Light is all about you,
Like water and Bruce Lee,
It takes the color you tell it to,
You just need the sun and a day rainy.

Unknown said...

Touché